RPM reports lower profit on one-time charges
Oct 3 (Reuters) - RPM International Inc's quarterly profit fell as the coatings and sealants maker incurred one-time charges.
Profit fell to $33.9 million, or 26 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $76.8 million, or 59 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 6 percent to $1.05 billion.
The Medina, Ohio-based company's shares closed at $26.63 on Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel