BRIEF-Defence firm Saab says owns 96.7 pct of HITT after tender offer
STOCKHOLM Oct 3 (Reuters) - Saab AB : * 17.3 percent of shares in HITT tendered in mandatory unconditional offer by
Saab * Following the end of the acceptance period, Saab holds 92.5 percent of the issued and 96.7 percent of the issued and outstanding share capital in HITT
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image