Spanish court to rule on Alteco bankruptcy filing next week
MADRID Oct 3 (Reuters) - A Spanish court will decide whether to accept a bankruptcy filing by investment firms Alteco and Mag Import next week, a court spokesman said on Wednesday.
Earlier, Alteco and Mag Import -- which control a combined 31 percent stake in French property firm Gecina -- said they were filing for bankruptcy after failing to refinance a 1.6 billion euro ($2.1 billion) syndicated loan. ($1 = 0.7731 euros) (Reporting By Tomas Gonzalez; Writing by Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Sonya Dowsett)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking