- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Turkey contacts NATO chief after Syria mortar strike
ANKARA Oct 3 (Reuters) - Turkey's foreign minister contacted NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen on Wednesday after a mortar bomb fired from Syria killed five people in southeastern Turkey, his ministry said in a statement.
Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc was quoted by the Cihan news agency as saying Syria must be made to account for the incident and there must be a response under international law.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this