All 12 applicants prequalify for Istanbul power grid tender
ISTANBUL Oct 3 (Reuters) - All 12 applicant firms have prequalified to take part in the privatisation tender of the BEDAS power distribution network on the European side of Istanbul, the country's Privatisation Administration said on Wednesday.
Among the 12 applicants were Enerjisa Elektrik, co-owned by Sabanci Holding and Austria's Verbund, as well as Park Holding, Aksa Elektrik, Calik Enerji and Zorlu Holding.
(Writing by Ece Toksabay; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources