- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
HP expects enterprise services revenue to fall in 2013
(Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co forecast revenue at its enterprise services unit to fall between 11 percent and 13 percent in 2013.
The company expects 2013 adjusted earnings per share of $3.40 to $3.60 per share.
Shares of the company fell more than 8 percent to $15.75 on the New York Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this