HP expects enterprise services revenue to fall in 2013
(Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co forecast revenue at its enterprise services unit to fall between 11 percent and 13 percent in 2013.
The company expects 2013 adjusted earnings per share of $3.40 to $3.60 per share.
Shares of the company fell more than 8 percent to $15.75 on the New York Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
China landed an unmanned spacecraft on the moon, joining the United States and the former Soviet Union in the first such "soft-landing" since 1976. Slideshow