HP expects enterprise services revenue to fall in 2013
(Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co forecast revenue at its enterprise services unit to fall between 11 percent and 13 percent in 2013.
The company expects 2013 adjusted earnings per share of $3.40 to $3.60 per share.
Shares of the company fell more than 8 percent to $15.75 on the New York Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight