HP expects enterprise services revenue to fall in 2013
(Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co forecast revenue at its enterprise services unit to fall between 11 percent and 13 percent in 2013.
The company expects 2013 adjusted earnings per share of $3.40 to $3.60 per share.
Shares of the company fell more than 8 percent to $15.75 on the New York Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |