HP expects enterprise services revenue to fall in 2013
(Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co forecast revenue at its enterprise services unit to fall between 11 percent and 13 percent in 2013.
The company expects 2013 adjusted earnings per share of $3.40 to $3.60 per share.
Shares of the company fell more than 8 percent to $15.75 on the New York Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions