Mondelez CEO happy with portfolio but could add to it
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.O) Chief Executive Irene Rosenfeld is happy with her new company's current portfolio, but told Reuters on Wednesday that there could be opportunities to add to it.
Speaking in New York on the company's second day of trading as a stand-alone snacks company, Rosenfeld said most of the company's growth moving forward will therefore be organic.
(Reporting By Martinne Geller in New York; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions