Mondelez CEO happy with portfolio but could add to it
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.O) Chief Executive Irene Rosenfeld is happy with her new company's current portfolio, but told Reuters on Wednesday that there could be opportunities to add to it.
Speaking in New York on the company's second day of trading as a stand-alone snacks company, Rosenfeld said most of the company's growth moving forward will therefore be organic.
(Reporting By Martinne Geller in New York; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter