Mondelez CEO happy with portfolio but could add to it
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.O) Chief Executive Irene Rosenfeld is happy with her new company's current portfolio, but told Reuters on Wednesday that there could be opportunities to add to it.
Speaking in New York on the company's second day of trading as a stand-alone snacks company, Rosenfeld said most of the company's growth moving forward will therefore be organic.
(Reporting By Martinne Geller in New York; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |