New Issue-Vanguard Ntrl Rscs adds $200 mln in notes
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Vanguard Natural Resources LLC on Tuesday added $200 million of senior notes to an existing issue, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. RBS, Citigroup, Credit Agricole, Deutsche Bank, RBS, Wells Fargo, J.P. Morgan and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: VANGUARD NATURAL RESOURCES AMT $200 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 04/01/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 04/01/2013 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 7.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/09/2012 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official