New Issue-Vanguard Ntrl Rscs adds $200 mln in notes
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Vanguard Natural Resources LLC on Tuesday added $200 million of senior notes to an existing issue, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. RBS, Citigroup, Credit Agricole, Deutsche Bank, RBS, Wells Fargo, J.P. Morgan and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: VANGUARD NATURAL RESOURCES AMT $200 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 04/01/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 04/01/2013 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 7.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/09/2012 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'