Audi vehicle sales in China rise 20 pct in Sept
FRANKFURT Oct 4 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium brand Audi increased sales in China by 20 percent to 35,512 vehicles in September, the company said on Thursday.
In the first nine months of the year, sales rose 31 percent to 297,060 vehicles.
China, where Audi is the leading premium carmaker, is the brand's single largest market.
Audi competes closely with BMW and Mercedes-Benz . (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Pakistani protesters push closer to PM house, force TV off the air |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke