Audi vehicle sales in China rise 20 pct in Sept
FRANKFURT Oct 4 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium brand Audi increased sales in China by 20 percent to 35,512 vehicles in September, the company said on Thursday.
In the first nine months of the year, sales rose 31 percent to 297,060 vehicles.
China, where Audi is the leading premium carmaker, is the brand's single largest market.
Audi competes closely with BMW and Mercedes-Benz . (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |