Audi vehicle sales in China rise 20 pct in Sept
FRANKFURT Oct 4 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium brand Audi increased sales in China by 20 percent to 35,512 vehicles in September, the company said on Thursday.
In the first nine months of the year, sales rose 31 percent to 297,060 vehicles.
China, where Audi is the leading premium carmaker, is the brand's single largest market.
Audi competes closely with BMW and Mercedes-Benz . (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon