Bankers Petroleum output rises
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Canadian oil and gas producer Bankers Petroleum Ltd said third-quarter output from its only producing field rose 18 percent.
The Patos-Marinza oilfield in south central Albania produced 15,616 barrels of oil per day (bopd) during the quarter.
Bankers Petroleum, which lost a bid to acquire Albania's national oil company Albpetrol, said average sales volumes rose 15 percent to 15,715 bopd.
The Albania-focused company said it has signed sales agreements for the majority of its production from the Patos-Marinza field in 2013.
Shares of the company, which has a market value of C$786.9 million, were up 3 pct at C$3.18 on Thursday morning on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal