REFILE-Calpine to buy Texas plant for $432 mln
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Calpine Corp, the largest U.S. independent power generator, said it will buy an 800-megawatt power plant in Texas from Bosque Power Co LLC for $432 million plus adjustments.
Calpine expects to close the deal in early November and plans to fund the acquisition with cash on hand.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport