REFILE-Calpine to buy Texas plant for $432 mln
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Calpine Corp, the largest U.S. independent power generator, said it will buy an 800-megawatt power plant in Texas from Bosque Power Co LLC for $432 million plus adjustments.
Calpine expects to close the deal in early November and plans to fund the acquisition with cash on hand.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |