BRIEF-Carillion says Q3 in line, reiterates FY guidance
LONDON Oct 4 (Reuters) - Carillion PLC : * Q3 performance in line with previous guidance * Continue to expect full-year revenue to be lower than in 2011 * Since H1 has won new and probable orders worth some £185 million in Middle
East * On track to deliver full-year results in 2012 in line with expectations * Well positioned to achieve our medium-term targets of doubling annual revenues in the Middle East and in Canada in the five year period to 2015, in each case to around £1 billion.
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran