Mexico's Cemex provides Q3 earnings guidance
MEXICO CITY Oct 4 (Reuters) - Mexican cement maker Cemex said on Thursday that it sees third quarter earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBIDTA) up by about 9 percent from a year earlier, in dollar terms.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users