Mexico's Cemex provides Q3 earnings guidance
MEXICO CITY Oct 4 (Reuters) - Mexican cement maker Cemex said on Thursday that it sees third quarter earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBIDTA) up by about 9 percent from a year earlier, in dollar terms.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'