Mazda Motor says China car sales fall 35 pct in Sept
BEIJING Oct 4 (Reuters) - Japanese automaker Mazda Motor Corp said on Thursday it sold 13,258 cars in China in September, down 35 percent on a year earlier.
In the first nine months of the year, sales fell 6 percent from a year ago to 148,116 cars, it said.
Mazda operates a three-way car venture in China with Ford Motor and Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd.
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots