Mazda Motor says China car sales fall 35 pct in Sept
BEIJING Oct 4 (Reuters) - Japanese automaker Mazda Motor Corp said on Thursday it sold 13,258 cars in China in September, down 35 percent on a year earlier.
In the first nine months of the year, sales fell 6 percent from a year ago to 148,116 cars, it said.
Mazda operates a three-way car venture in China with Ford Motor and Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd.
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media