Mazda Motor says China car sales fall 35 pct in Sept
BEIJING Oct 4 (Reuters) - Japanese automaker Mazda Motor Corp said on Thursday it sold 13,258 cars in China in September, down 35 percent on a year earlier.
In the first nine months of the year, sales fell 6 percent from a year ago to 148,116 cars, it said.
Mazda operates a three-way car venture in China with Ford Motor and Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |