- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Global shares rise after Bernanke comments, oil lower |
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Shares suspended in Enagas after Liberbank sells 5 pct stake
MADRID Oct 4 (Reuters) - Share trading in Spanish gas distributor Enagas was suspended on Thursday after Liberbank said on Wednesday it would sell a 5 percent stake in the company, the stock market regulator said.
Shares would resume trading again at 0800 GMT, the regulator said in a statement.
According to traders the placement in Enagas shares would be made at around 15.3 euros a share versus Wednesday's closing price of 16.015 euros. Barclays is leading the placement of the Enagas stake. (Reporting by Nigel Davies and Jose Elias Rodriguez)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this