CPFL Renováveis gives up plans to sell shares in Brazil-filing
SAO PAULO Oct 4 (Reuters) - CPFL Renováveis, the alternative energy unit of Brazil's CPFL Energia, filed before regulators to scrap plans to list its shares on the São Paulo Stock Exchange, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |