Lamprell says CEO to step down
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Oil rig maker Lamprell Plc said Chief Executive Nigel McCue would step down and Peter Whitbread would be an interim replacement.
Lamprell issued on Wednesday its fourth profit warning since the Spring, prompting its chairman to say that changes to senior management were necessary.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |