BRIEF-Moody's rates Manitowoc's new $300 million sr unsecured notes B3, outlook remains positive.
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Moody's rates Manitowoc's new $300 million sr unsecured notes B3, outlook remains positive.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data