Mauritius 273-day T-bill yield drops to 3.35 pct
PORT LOUIS Oct 4 (Reuters) - The weighted average yield on Mauritius' 273-day Treasury bills fell to 3.35 percent at auction on Thursday, down from 3.46 percent at a previous sale on Sept. 6, the central bank said.
The Bank of Mauritius sold all 400 million rupees ($13.03 million) on offer after receiving bids worth 1.116 billion, it said in a statement.
Investors put in bids at yields ranging from 3.75 percent to 3.28 percent.
($1 = 30.7000 Mauritius rupees) (Reporting by Jean Paul Arouff; Editing by Drazen Jorgic and James Macharia)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia