Oil India to raise $100 mln foreign debt for US shale buy
NEW DELHI Oct 4 (Reuters) - State explorer Oil India plans to raise $100 million in foreign loans by December to part-fund its stake buy in Carrizo Oil & Gas's Niobrara shale asset, its finance director T.K. Ananth Kumar said on Thursday.
Earlier, Oil India and Indian Oil Corp said they have jointly bought a 30 percent stake in Houston-based Carrizo's Niobrara shale acreage in Colarado for $82.5 million. (Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study