Oil India to raise $100 mln foreign debt for US shale buy
NEW DELHI Oct 4 (Reuters) - State explorer Oil India plans to raise $100 million in foreign loans by December to part-fund its stake buy in Carrizo Oil & Gas's Niobrara shale asset, its finance director T.K. Ananth Kumar said on Thursday.
Earlier, Oil India and Indian Oil Corp said they have jointly bought a 30 percent stake in Houston-based Carrizo's Niobrara shale acreage in Colarado for $82.5 million. (Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |