Russia's LUKOIL-owned chemical plant hit by fire-reports
MOSCOW Oct 4 (Reuters) - Saratovorgsintez, a chemical plant controlled by Russia's third-largest crude producer LUKOIL , has been hit by fire on Thursday, Russian news agencies report citing Emergencies Ministry.
Interfax news agency said one worker was injured in fire in the plant, located in Saratov, some 850 kilometres south-east of Moscow. A LUKOIL spokesman in Moscow declined to comment. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV