Sandvine posts loss on tighter margins
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Sandvine Corp reported a third-quarter loss as margins tightened.
The company lost $900,000, or 0.6 cents per share, in June-August, compared with earnings of $1.7 million, or 1 cent per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 16 percent to $21.8 million.
Gross margin fell to $15.2 million from $19.7 million.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey