Sandvine posts loss on tighter margins
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Sandvine Corp reported a third-quarter loss as margins tightened.
The company lost $900,000, or 0.6 cents per share, in June-August, compared with earnings of $1.7 million, or 1 cent per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 16 percent to $21.8 million.
Gross margin fell to $15.2 million from $19.7 million.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks