Sandvine posts loss on tighter margins
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Sandvine Corp reported a third-quarter loss as margins tightened.
The company lost $900,000, or 0.6 cents per share, in June-August, compared with earnings of $1.7 million, or 1 cent per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 16 percent to $21.8 million.
Gross margin fell to $15.2 million from $19.7 million.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets