Sandvine posts loss on tighter margins
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Sandvine Corp reported a third-quarter loss as margins tightened.
The company lost $900,000, or 0.6 cents per share, in June-August, compared with earnings of $1.7 million, or 1 cent per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 16 percent to $21.8 million.
Gross margin fell to $15.2 million from $19.7 million.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter