SCE issues plan to restart California San Onofre 2 reactor
(Reuters) - Southern California Edison (SCE) on Thursday released a restart plan for Unit 2 at the San Onofre nuclear power plant in California, but must wait for approval from U.S. nuclear regulators before actually restarting the unit.
The company meanwhile said in a release that Unit 3 will remain offline while the utility continues to study potential solutions that are unique to that unit.
SCE is a unit of California power company Edison International.
(Reporting By Scott DiSavino; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats