- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
SCE issues plan to restart California San Onofre 2 reactor
(Reuters) - Southern California Edison (SCE) on Thursday released a restart plan for Unit 2 at the San Onofre nuclear power plant in California, but must wait for approval from U.S. nuclear regulators before actually restarting the unit.
The company meanwhile said in a release that Unit 3 will remain offline while the utility continues to study potential solutions that are unique to that unit.
SCE is a unit of California power company Edison International.
(Reporting By Scott DiSavino; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this