- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
Syrian soldiers killed in Turkish strike: Syrian Observatory
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Several Syrian soldiers were killed in an overnight Turkish bombardment of a Syrian military post near the border town of Tel Abyad, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Thursday.
It gave no figure for the number of soldiers killed in the Turkish attack, which came after a mortar bomb fired from Syrian territory killed five Turkish civilians on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Dominic Evans; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this