BRIEF-AMEC says COO will step down with immediate effect
LONDON Oct 5 (Reuters) - Amec : * Directorate change * Neil Bruce, chief operating officer, will leave the business and step down
from the board with immediate effect
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |