Avon says Andrea Jung to step down from board at end of year
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Avon Products Inc said on Friday that Executive Chairman Andrea Jung, who was replaced as chief executive officer in April, will step down from the board at the end of 2012.
Jung will stay with the world's largest direct seller of beauty products as a senior adviser, while Fred Hassan will become its non-executive chairman on Jan. 1, 2013, Avon said.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |