- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
U.S. crude ends down 2 pct, posts weekly loss
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Oct 5 (Reuters) - U.S. crude futures fell 2 percent on Friday and posted a loss for the week as a fragile global economy and uncertainty about Europe's debt crisis countered any support from a better-than-expected U.S. employment report.
U.S. November crude fell $1.83, or 2.0 percent, to settle at $89.88 a barrel, having traded from $89.01 to $91.71. For the week, crude lost $2.31, or 2.5 percent. (Reporting By Robert Gibbons; editing by John Wallace)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this