No decisions on Greece at EU summit in Oct-senior official
BRUSSELS Oct 5 (Reuters) - - The EU summit on October 18-19 will not take any decisions on Greece because the preparatory work on Greek reforms and the country's macroeconomic situation will not be ready by then, a senior euro zone official said on Friday.
"I am extremely confident there will be no such decisions at the summit," said the official, with knowledge of preparations for meetings of euro zone finance ministers.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |