No decisions on Greece at EU summit in Oct-senior official
BRUSSELS Oct 5 (Reuters) - - The EU summit on October 18-19 will not take any decisions on Greece because the preparatory work on Greek reforms and the country's macroeconomic situation will not be ready by then, a senior euro zone official said on Friday.
"I am extremely confident there will be no such decisions at the summit," said the official, with knowledge of preparations for meetings of euro zone finance ministers.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB