UPDATE 1-Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Oct 5 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related story was reported by media on Friday:
* Apollo Global Management LLC is proposing a merger of its Core Media Group and Endemol, the TV production house behind "Big Brother", a Wall Street Journal report said.
* China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd has reached out to investment banks for advice on an initial public offering, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |