- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
UPDATE 1-Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Oct 5 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related story was reported by media on Friday:
* Apollo Global Management LLC is proposing a merger of its Core Media Group and Endemol, the TV production house behind "Big Brother", a Wall Street Journal report said.
* China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd has reached out to investment banks for advice on an initial public offering, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this