BRIEF-Moody's changes China Oriental's outlook to negative
Oct 05 (Reuters) - China Oriental Group Company Limited
* Moody's has changed to negative from stable the outlook for China Oriental Group Company Limited's Ba2 corporate family and senior unsecured ratings.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |