BRIEF-Moody's changes China Oriental's outlook to negative
Oct 05 (Reuters) - China Oriental Group Company Limited
* Moody's has changed to negative from stable the outlook for China Oriental Group Company Limited's Ba2 corporate family and senior unsecured ratings.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics