BRIEF-Moody's changes China Oriental's outlook to negative
Oct 05 (Reuters) - China Oriental Group Company Limited
* Moody's has changed to negative from stable the outlook for China Oriental Group Company Limited's Ba2 corporate family and senior unsecured ratings.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’