NYSE Liffe commodities trading halted again
PARIS Oct 5 (Reuters) - Trading in agricultural commodity futures in Paris and London was halted again on Friday due to a technical issue, exchange operator NYSE Liffe said.
This was the second trading halt in the same session and the third this week.
NYSE Liffe did not give a time for the resumption of trading in the futures, which include wheat, maize, rapeseed, white sugar, robusta coffee and cocoa.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |