NYSE Liffe commodities trading halted again
PARIS Oct 5 (Reuters) - Trading in agricultural commodity futures in Paris and London was halted again on Friday due to a technical issue, exchange operator NYSE Liffe said.
This was the second trading halt in the same session and the third this week.
NYSE Liffe did not give a time for the resumption of trading in the futures, which include wheat, maize, rapeseed, white sugar, robusta coffee and cocoa.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba expected to rise more than 30 percent in trading debut |