New Issue - Manitowoc sells $300 mln in notes
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Manitowoc Co Inc on Thursday sold $300 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from the originally planned $250 million. J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: MANITOWOC AMT $300 MLN COUPON 5.875 PCT MATURITY 10/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 04/15/2013 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 5.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/19/2012 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 423 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |