New Issue - Manitowoc sells $300 mln in notes
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Manitowoc Co Inc on Thursday sold $300 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from the originally planned $250 million. J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: MANITOWOC AMT $300 MLN COUPON 5.875 PCT MATURITY 10/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 04/15/2013 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 5.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/19/2012 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 423 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales