- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Dollar rises vs yen after US non-farm payrolls data
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Oct 5 (Reuters) - The dollar rose against the yen on Friday after data showed the U.S. unemployment rate last month fell to nearly a four-year low and the economy created jobs that were slightly above expectations.
The dollar rose to session highs against the yen to 78.78 and was last at 78.72 yen, up 0.3 percent. The euro was slightly lower at $1.3010.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this