NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 5
HELSINKI Oct 5 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Embattled U.S. truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp, a rival of Sweden's AB Volvo, may close factories in its bid to cut costs, its newly named CEO Lewis Cambell said in a Reuters interview late on Thursday. ID:nL1E8L4DUD]
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections