NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 5
HELSINKI Oct 5 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Embattled U.S. truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp, a rival of Sweden's AB Volvo, may close factories in its bid to cut costs, its newly named CEO Lewis Cambell said in a Reuters interview late on Thursday. ID:nL1E8L4DUD]
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park