Mizuho to log Q2 stock holding losses of $2.2 bln
TOKYO Oct 5 (Reuters) - Japan's second-largest bank, Mizuho Financial Group, said on Friday it will post a 173.7 billion yen ($2.2 billion)appraisal loss on its equity portfolio for the July-September quarter.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |