Mizuho to log Q2 stock holding losses of $2.2 bln
TOKYO Oct 5 (Reuters) - Japan's second-largest bank, Mizuho Financial Group, said on Friday it will post a 173.7 billion yen ($2.2 billion)appraisal loss on its equity portfolio for the July-September quarter.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |