HollyFrontier: Tulsa East refinery at normal rates
NEW YORK Oct 5 (Reuters) - HollyFrontier Corp said on Friday it had returned its 70,300-barrels-per-day Tulsa East refinery in Oklahoma to normal rates after the company completed repairs on a diesel hydrotreater damaged by an August fire.
HollyFrontier had said on Aug. 8 that repairs would take six to eight weeks.
"The work was completed within that time frame," spokeswoman Julia Heidenreich said, without specifying the exact date of the restart.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data