HollyFrontier: Tulsa East refinery at normal rates
NEW YORK Oct 5 (Reuters) - HollyFrontier Corp said on Friday it had returned its 70,300-barrels-per-day Tulsa East refinery in Oklahoma to normal rates after the company completed repairs on a diesel hydrotreater damaged by an August fire.
HollyFrontier had said on Aug. 8 that repairs would take six to eight weeks.
"The work was completed within that time frame," spokeswoman Julia Heidenreich said, without specifying the exact date of the restart.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections