Airline SAS passenger traffic up 8.3 pct in Sept
STOCKHOLM Oct 5 (Reuters) - Scandinavian airline SAS said on Friday that its group passenger traffic rose 8.3 percent year-on-year last month after a 6.9 percent gain in August.
The group said in a statement that its load factor improved by 1.9 percentage points to 76.5 percent.
"Traffic growth was good on most routes during September and particularly strong on intercontinental and European routes as the group increased its seasonal capacity to leisure destinations," it added. (Reporting by Patrick Lannin, editing by Johan Ahlander)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |