Airline SAS passenger traffic up 8.3 pct in Sept
STOCKHOLM Oct 5 (Reuters) - Scandinavian airline SAS said on Friday that its group passenger traffic rose 8.3 percent year-on-year last month after a 6.9 percent gain in August.
The group said in a statement that its load factor improved by 1.9 percentage points to 76.5 percent.
"Traffic growth was good on most routes during September and particularly strong on intercontinental and European routes as the group increased its seasonal capacity to leisure destinations," it added. (Reporting by Patrick Lannin, editing by Johan Ahlander)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |