Airline SAS passenger traffic up 8.3 pct in Sept
STOCKHOLM Oct 5 (Reuters) - Scandinavian airline SAS said on Friday that its group passenger traffic rose 8.3 percent year-on-year last month after a 6.9 percent gain in August.
The group said in a statement that its load factor improved by 1.9 percentage points to 76.5 percent.
"Traffic growth was good on most routes during September and particularly strong on intercontinental and European routes as the group increased its seasonal capacity to leisure destinations," it added. (Reporting by Patrick Lannin, editing by Johan Ahlander)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet