Airline SAS passenger traffic up 8.3 pct in Sept
STOCKHOLM Oct 5 (Reuters) - Scandinavian airline SAS said on Friday that its group passenger traffic rose 8.3 percent year-on-year last month after a 6.9 percent gain in August.
The group said in a statement that its load factor improved by 1.9 percentage points to 76.5 percent.
"Traffic growth was good on most routes during September and particularly strong on intercontinental and European routes as the group increased its seasonal capacity to leisure destinations," it added. (Reporting by Patrick Lannin, editing by Johan Ahlander)
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources