New Issue-Southern Graphics sells $210 mln in notes
Oct 5(Reuters) - Southern Graphics Inc on Friday sold $210 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SOUTHERN GRAPHICS AMT $210 MLN COUPON 8.375 PCT MATURITY 10/15/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 04/15/2013 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 8.375 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/17/2012 S&P CCC-PLUS SPREAD 705 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |