Telefonica prices EUR1.2bn January 2020 bond
LONDON, Oct 5 (IFR) - Spain's Telefonica SA, rated Baa2/BBB/BBB+, priced a EUR1.2bn January 2020 bond on Friday after attracting around EUR8bn of orders.
Lead managers BayernLB, BNP Paribas, Citi, Commerzbank, MUSI and SG CIB priced the trade at 330bp over mid-swaps, equating to 115.38bp over the 3.25% January 2020 Bund. The reoffer is par and the deal has a coupon of 4.71%. (Reporting by Helene Durand; editing by Alex Chambers)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |