Banks place all Unipol preference shares-source
MILAN Oct 5 (Reuters) - Banks placed on Friday all the preference shares in Unipol that had gone unsubscribed in the 1.1 billion euro rights issue the insurer launched as part of plans to take over peer Fondiaria-SAI, a source close to the matter said.
The source said the shares were worth 88 million euros and had been placed at 0.975 euro per share, the same price as of the underwriting. (Reporting by Paola Arosio)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter