EPA says California has not requested winter fuel waiver
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has not received any request from California for a waiver to allow early sale of winter-blend gasoline, the agency said on Friday.
California gasoline prices have spiked sharply this week on tight supplies.
(Reporting by Ayesha Rascoe; Editing by Bernard Orr)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media