Credit availability a top housing concern: Fed's Duke
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The lack of credit available to home buyers is among the biggest concerns in the still troubled U.S. housing market, a top Federal Reserve official said on Friday.
Fed Governor Elizabeth Duke highlighted credit availability, as well as the lack of a national appraisal database on housing, as concerns the U.S. central bank has.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel