- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Credit availability a top housing concern -Fed's Duke
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Oct 5 (Reuters) - The lack of credit available to home buyers is among the biggest concerns in the still troubled U.S. housing market, a top Federal Reserve official said on Friday.
Fed Governor Elizabeth Duke highlighted credit availability, as well as the lack of a national appraisal database on housing, as concerns the U.S. central bank has.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this