Wal-Mart, Amex to make financial services announcement on Monday
NEW YORK Oct 7 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart and American Express will hold a conference call for media analysts and investors on Monday at 8:30 a.m. EST to make a financial services announcement, the companies said in a joint press statement on Sunday.
Media will be allowed to ask questions after remarks from the companies.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped