Wal-Mart, Amex to make financial services announcement on Monday
NEW YORK Oct 7 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart and American Express will hold a conference call for media analysts and investors on Monday at 8:30 a.m. EST to make a financial services announcement, the companies said in a joint press statement on Sunday.
Media will be allowed to ask questions after remarks from the companies.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |