Wal-Mart, Amex to make financial services announcement on Monday
NEW YORK Oct 7 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart and American Express will hold a conference call for media analysts and investors on Monday at 8:30 a.m. EST to make a financial services announcement, the companies said in a joint press statement on Sunday.
Media will be allowed to ask questions after remarks from the companies.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls