Saudi Holland Bank shareholders approve 1.4 bln-riyal sukuk
RIYADH Oct 7 (Reuters) - Saudi Hollandi Bank shareholders have agreed to issue an Islamic bond, or sukuk, worth 1.4 billion riyals ($373 million) to support the bank's capital base, it said in a bourse statement on Sunday.
The bank did not say in its statement when the sukuk would be issued or give any other details.
Saudi Hollandi said early last month its board of directors had approved the sukuk pending shareholder agreement.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |