Saudi Holland Bank shareholders approve 1.4 bln-riyal sukuk
RIYADH Oct 7 (Reuters) - Saudi Hollandi Bank shareholders have agreed to issue an Islamic bond, or sukuk, worth 1.4 billion riyals ($373 million) to support the bank's capital base, it said in a bourse statement on Sunday.
The bank did not say in its statement when the sukuk would be issued or give any other details.
Saudi Hollandi said early last month its board of directors had approved the sukuk pending shareholder agreement.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall)
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers