Libya PM names new cabinet after protests over original
TRIPOLI (Reuters) - Libya's prime minister on Sunday named a new government with 10 ministries including defense, interior and justice.
Mustafa Abushagur nominated his cabinet for approval by the national congress, presenting a second line-up after protests forced him to withdraw his original list for the government.
(Reporting by Ali Shuaib; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold