Libya PM names new cabinet after protests over original
TRIPOLI (Reuters) - Libya's prime minister on Sunday named a new government with 10 ministries including defense, interior and justice.
Mustafa Abushagur nominated his cabinet for approval by the national congress, presenting a second line-up after protests forced him to withdraw his original list for the government.
(Reporting by Ali Shuaib; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |