- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Libya PM names new cabinet after protests over original
TRIPOLI (Reuters) - Libya's prime minister on Sunday named a new government with 10 ministries including defense, interior and justice.
Mustafa Abushagur nominated his cabinet for approval by the national congress, presenting a second line-up after protests forced him to withdraw his original list for the government.
(Reporting by Ali Shuaib; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this