- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
BHP Billiton launches five-year benchmark A$ offer
SYDNEY Oct 9 (Reuters) - BHP Billiton Finance Limited, the finance arm of BHP Billiton Limited , on Tuesday said it had launched a new benchmark five-year Australian dollar note issue.
The offer is expected to price in the near future subject to market conditions. Joint lead managers are Australia and New Zealand Banking Group and Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
BHP Billiton Limited is rated A+/Stable/A-1 by Standard & Poor's and A1/Stable/P-1 by Moody's.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this