BHP Billiton launches five-year benchmark A$ offer
SYDNEY Oct 9 (Reuters) - BHP Billiton Finance Limited, the finance arm of BHP Billiton Limited , on Tuesday said it had launched a new benchmark five-year Australian dollar note issue.
The offer is expected to price in the near future subject to market conditions. Joint lead managers are Australia and New Zealand Banking Group and Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
BHP Billiton Limited is rated A+/Stable/A-1 by Standard & Poor's and A1/Stable/P-1 by Moody's.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video