BHP Billiton launches five-year benchmark A$ offer
SYDNEY Oct 9 (Reuters) - BHP Billiton Finance Limited, the finance arm of BHP Billiton Limited , on Tuesday said it had launched a new benchmark five-year Australian dollar note issue.
The offer is expected to price in the near future subject to market conditions. Joint lead managers are Australia and New Zealand Banking Group and Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
BHP Billiton Limited is rated A+/Stable/A-1 by Standard & Poor's and A1/Stable/P-1 by Moody's.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal